Dominic O'Brien - Vice President
Eight Times World Memory Champion & Current World Senior Memory Champion
Did you know that 8-times World Memory Champion, bestselling author of 15 books, corporate trainer and speaker Dominic O’Brien once memorised 54 decks of cards after just a single sighting of each card?
He teaches business professionals, public figures and even entire audiences to significantly improve their memory and cognitive ability in their personal and professional lives.
In 1996 a film crew followed Dominic across America as he proved to the camera how it was possible to beat the casinos at Blackjack. He is now barred from all casinos in the UK and is “blacklisted” in Las Vegas.
In 1994, Dominic was named Brain of the Year by the Brain Trust of Great Britain, and the Grand Master of Memory award was presented to him by Prince Philippe of Liechtenstein.
Dominic co-founded the World Schools Memory Championships in 2008 with Raymond Keene OBE and inventor of Mind Mapping, Tony Buzan.
His Best-Seller, “How to Develop A Brilliant Memory – Week by Week” reached Number One on Amazon UK.
“O’Brien is probably the top memory expert in the world today and has written many books on the subject.”
Derren Brown, British Illusionist, Mentalist and Author
“Sensational… Amazing!” Liza Minnelli, witnessing Dominic perform live
Dominic’s phenomenal talents have also made him a celebrity around the world – he’s a regular on both radio and TV. Here are some of the shows he has appeared on:
- Friends Like These How Do They Do That?
- The Big Breakfast Gloria Hunniford Oprah Discovery Channel
- You Bet BBC World Guinness World of Records
- Richard & Judy Blue Peter Noel’s House Party
- Selina Scott Show Open University Good Morning
- The Human Body GMTV Magic & Mystery
- Tomorrows World Unforgettable Talking Telephone Numbers
- Loose Lips Are you Superhuman? Terry & Gabby
- Ant & Dec Saturday Takeaway Game-Pad Children in Need
- Richard Hammond’s 5 O’Clock Show Record Breakers Jonathan Ross
- Dispatches The Great British Memory Test Patrick Kielty Show
- ITN News BBC1 How to Improve Your Memory Get Smarter in A Week
- The One Show Don’t Die Young BBC Breakfast News
- CNN National Lottery Royal Institution Xmas Lectures
- James May’s Man Lab
- Russell Howard’s Good News Memory Slam
Dominic is a seasoned speaker passing on valuable memory skills and tips to audiences as well as demonstrating his amazing skills including names and faces, newspapers, stock, and share prices, and “on the spot” numbers and playing cards memorisation.
Contact for Dominic